Pay It Forward
Physical Therapy Onboarding
Make an application to be involved in a national movement to bridge the gap for people who are experiencing hardship that will benefit from your physical therapy support.
In order to become an affiliated physical therapy provider for Bridging the Gap, Mind Matters
CIO there is a requirement to:
- Have the ability to deliver 1-1 physical therapy sessions in a safe, confidential environment.
- Provide a brief tour of your facility with a member of the BTG management team.
- Have capacity to start with a client without more than a 7 day wait.
- You must have adequate Insurance to instruct exercise sessions. Including third party liability.
- You must have up to date risk assessments in place for instructing exercise sessions.
- You must have a safeguarding policy for vulnerable adults. (We have a policy that you can implement
within your facility if you don’t currently have one.)
- You must have a data Protection Policy.
- You must perform a DBS check on any staff working with vulnerable adults. (If you want to work with
under 18’s we also need an advanced DBS check and children's safeguarding policy).
- Vulnerable adults will be flagged by the counselling team at triage and you will be made
aware of their status.
Payment terms are as follows:
- Sessions are billable to BTG, Mind Matters at a rate of £33 per session.
- Funding is provided for 12 sessions with an additional £4 admin fee paid for clients that complete the program. Totalling £400 per client.
- Electronic invoices must be sent no later than 5 days after a beneficiary completes their 12 sessions or
declines any further sessions. Invoices must only be sent for sessions completed.
- Sessions that are cancelled with less than 12 hours notice incur a late cancel fee billable at
£10 to BTG.
- Sessions cancelled within 6 hours can be billed at the full rate of £33 to BTG.
- Clients that late cancel 3 sessions have to be referred back to BTG before any further sessions take place.
- You must provide a regular update with your point of contact at BTG on the status of clients and their sessions.
- A feedback form will be sent to the client upon receipt of your invoice, once this form has been completed by your client the payment will be made.
- Agree to hold fundraisers to provide respite programs for people who do not have employer sponsorship or self funding. There is no minimum amount you should raise but all money raised by your facility will be allocated to help people in your local community.